minishorts.net
Tuesday, October 7
  The Confessional Minishorts
what happened to me?


She wanted to explode before they started saying she's hypocritical. Or maybe its called living up to the expectations of him and him and the people. Oooooh they all said they came back. They came back because, because it was her honesty. Even reviewed for being honest. Honest honest honest.

What do they know? She lied to all.

Month after month of angst and angry posts, pent up and bursting because of a betrayed Valentines Day and Chinese New Year. Promises to herself to GET HIM BACK GET HIM BACK GET HIM BACK. A public opera, unfurling before the eyes of the unknown sphere, that that has since been hailed as the biggest phenomenon since the triple double-u's. Weren't they all hungry? Like scavengers, lapping up the leaking entrails of wasted shit because it was still food for thought. Maybe it was the Stupifyingly Horrid & Intense Trance that she has cast over undiscerning eyes. Misery loves company. Oh boy, oh boy and so it does. Success in paper, success in cash. Trying to be happy, she actually attempted that.

You know, I actually hate to admit I'm happy. I think I'm strickened by my sense of wanting to be loved, wanting to be adored, wanting to have attention and wanting to be THE ONE AND ONLY.

She has been replaced.

'We didn't want to tell you because we thought it would be better for him to tell you himself.'

Bullshit.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. She said, 'You know I don't think you were ever in luv? I think you were just in luv with the idea of having a bf.'

And I got pissed and I tried to force my ducts to produce some dew. Wet on the lashes, she thought her eyes looked redder on the cam. More attractive. More attention seeking. The friend who was a friend. A real friend aside from the others. 'Don't bluff lah, I see your eyes red already!'

Laughed it off. 'Of course not hahahaha.'

She looked pretty on the cam.

Phoned someone who flew away. 'By golly you made the right choice, I was so, so, so, wrong...' 'Friends like that, you shouldn't bother about them already.'

Have you ever, ever seen someone who've got over their first?

He was not even her first.

'Of course I have. They really get to the point where they say, I don't give a damn.'

Of course she can say she doesn't give a damn. But do you think its true.

Another version like me, is she perverted like me, would she go down on you in a theatre?

In a car, in the kitchen, in the field, on the mountains, by the sea. First kiss. 'Would you like a chair?' First handholding moments, 'Urgh your hands are sweaty.' First holiday together, 'Mom doesn't have to know.' First ball, 'You look great.' First....

It was an idea. The first time would be the last time. Great things come from ideas that fail. Because they fail, you know what to do to make other ideas realistic and realizable.

You fall and you stand up. You smile to the world. You shout to the world. I don't give a fucking damn. Am I glad I got over you. Am I glad you gave me the chance to be me. This me. You can't love me because I'm not made for you to love me. I'm intense. Passionate. Infamous. THE MINISHORTS. The one that got away.

Don't you just love her for her honesty?

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger