minishorts.net
Friday, October 10
  Have They? Have They?
Change is always for the better.

Gandhi said this: Be the change you want in the world.

I want to have world peace.

I will be world peace.

I want the world to be a happy place to live in.

I am a happy place to come to.

I want the aliens from all over the universe to envy the people on earth.

I shall be the envy of the people on earth.

I want the world to have a bright and happy future.

I shall have a bright and happy future.

I want the world to smile, smile, smile.

And so I shall smile, smile, smile.


I want the world to be filled with babes and pigs.

I shall be a certified babe. And rear pigs. You know. the cute cuddly types they have at Memory Lane. They also have a little stall up on the fourth floor of Mid Valley selling cute cuddly piggy toys.

I want the world to be rid of perverts.

Die!!! Perverts! Die Die Die!!! Thunder, thunder, thundercats!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOKKKKKK now CHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Piak piak ... DIE DIE DIE PERVERTS... PERVERTS.


She: 'Hey Chooki, you're a pain in the arse you know that?'

Me: 'I'm sorry... but you know what its like. Hey I'm paid to be a pain in the arse.'

She: 'I know.'

Me:'Look if you can't deliver, we're suggesting we rope in a new person. Obviously we want this book to be made but you are really very slow...'

The other she: 'OMG Chooki!!!!!!!!! You look soooooooooo different!!!'

She: 'Yes, doesn't she. She's turned into a swan.' *wink wink*

Why thank you. I told you change is for the better. *smile smile* eh praise me like that doesn't mean i'll be lax on you you know or not?!! me: '... well thank you. But I meant it when I said this book is running really, really late.'

She: 'Yes I know. Why don't you continue being a pain in arse to me. I'll probably need that extra jab.'

Me: 'I'll bring a sword next time.'

And I had to do another silly quiz. SILLY..... ooooooooooi I'm a girl lah!!!!!!


What's YOUR 3 question personality?



 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger