minishorts.net
Thursday, October 9
 
YUMMY MINISHORTS


Right. Of course I meant presenting the yummy minishorts recipe. You need to go to Kim Gary Restaurant (there's one in Sungei Wang and another in Sunway Pyramid) to get a taste of this heaven-made French Toast. So I took the pics weeks ago. Still can't help drooling at them. I suspect they make they by slapping creamy peanut butter in between two pieces of bread, and then dipping it in a milky egg batter, then frying it. After which they drench it in oooey yummy tasting hunny and slap a glob of salted butter on top. Doesn't that sound sinful?

Looks even more sinful.

buttery kim gary french toast...

...that melts in ur mouth!


I wasn't intent on being risque with that pic in that post, btw. It was one of the more 'intensifying' shots of myself that I took. But it was sure fun reading the comments to the pic. OK..... Hmmmmm.... OK....... Hmmmmmmm..... Who doesn't like to be told she's hot? And I was definitely not soaking wet. I'd just washed my hair, thats all.

You really should take a look at me now. I look like i'm in a S.H.I.T. (read: Super Horrifying Intoxicated Trance) after days of looking at my books and staring at a computer screen. If you keep getting spammed by the immaculate minishorts, its because I need to relieve myself of stress and that's what I do after scrambling up my theories and applying those obscure nonsensical bullshit into what seems to sound academic and scholarly.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger