minishorts.net
Saturday, November 15
  Bloginality
When you blend the words 'web' and 'log' you get the word 'blog', clip it and you get 'Blog'... the phenomenon that has sucked us all into its whirlpool.... why not also, blend the word 'blog' and 'originality' and get 'bloginality'.

My Bloginality is INFJ!!!

Whatever INFJ is, I bet you can figure out by yourself. Just have to click on the link mah.

Right, if you take MY definition for the term, that is, your blog's originality, bloginality is hard to come by. Surf around and tell me what you think. Do you, as minishorts does, goes surfing and think...'awwwwww jeesh i wanna be like that!'... get back to your blog and do something that you hope is something like that? When you emulate, I suppose, you kind lose a little bit of your voice in your blog.

I do that you know?

I think its okay to emulate but not to the extent that you copy and copy until you lose touch of yourself. You just won't sound you anymore.

So what do you think of my bloginality? Oh I so hope that the Minishorts style is bloginal and that its not easy to emulate. Everyone can write you know? The trouble is how to find your own voice without being swept away by larger than life aspirations (that usually do no justice to your efforts to stand out).

And oh, bloginality should also apply to designs. Many people have asked me why I haven't migrated to MT or Nucleus... prob is I know chicken poo about PhP and I can't even make a proper design. And Minishorts is of course, very concerned about design!

Oh, btw, I was doing a bit of surfing and my DJ name is

Quiz Me
minishorts spins tunes as
DJ Vicious Lemon

Get your dj name @ Quiz Me



That's like so viciously cool, you know? Hehe... I think I'll just call myself Vicious Lemon on MSN for several days.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger