minishorts.net
Thursday, November 6
  Dragging On
You know the feeling that work will never, ever end on you?

I'm getting that feeling very, very bad. My desk is relatively neat and cute now, with teddy bears and cute fans looking down at me from the top of my iMac... but there's sickening sound of work piling on top of my desk ... its like a thud thud thud of files and more files ... Just that they're not here yet... but I feel them coming.

Its the dawn of the new semester, I just got my results and well, they're short of excellent. I didn't get a full score for Research Methodology. Otherwise, having all As on four subjects would have been something to shout about, eh?

My author's been calling me over and over again to vent out her frustrations. So Minishorts' has become an emotional outlet ... like huh? Here she is pouring out her life in public and professionally...

Oh well...

If you're 23 and young and seemingly capable, people think that you have a very high resistometer so they should be able to split their problems with you. Well, of course you offer to share their problems.

I'm thinking how far should I go in this career thingy .

You think I'm paid well?

Hah.

Oh well.

What's passion got to do with anything?

No, no I'm not frustrated at all. In fact I'm pretty excited.

Just that... it scares the hell out of me that I might burn out very soon...

You'll be here for me, won't you?

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger