minishorts.net
Saturday, November 1
  Happy Birthday BRATs!!!!!
Halloween sorta marks the BRATs' 10th Birthday! I wrote a little short excerpt for that booklet that Niki did so I'm reproducing it here.

Dear BRATs,

I'm twenty three this year, and six years old in BRAT years. Old by BRATs standards, since BRATs is ten this year! I miss the old times, but I cherish the current fun of being known as a BRAT from the 90s and reminiscing the beating pulse of my teenage years.

When I joined BRATs, I was young and impressive, hungry for fame and yearning to see my name in print. Now that I'm an editor with an established publishing firm, the skills that I learnt from my years as an active BRAT have helped me tremendously. Definitely, I am who I am now because of my past, and BRATs has played a very definitive role in those defining adolescent years.

I just want to give BRATs a huge hug, a slurpy kiss and lovingly wish every single level of the scaffolding that makes up this amazing bunch a very very happy 10th birthday! MUAKKKKKKKZZZZ love you lots and lots and lots and lots... There you go!

Kisses and Hugs
Choo Ki


And here's the photos! You know where to go to see the rest of them!!


Happy Birthday BRATs! You're 10 today!


Singing the happy birthday song, please note that that's only like 5% of all the BRATs in the country!


That's The Star's Klang Valley Metro Editor, Tan Ju Eng (in pink, squatting lower right) with the super senior BRATs!


Yyaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm Seng!!!!!!!! with the BRATs!!!


Keith ('96), Davin ('97), myself ('97), Niki ('95) and Hafiz ('96). I know the world is small so if you know them leave a message and say hey I know you! Right. Niki is nicsteronline btw.


Davin, Daryan ('99) and myself. Daryan is Shadowlight.


And those of us who came from OUG adjourned to Steven's Corner there after. You a blogging freak? Go visit April!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger