minishorts.net
Monday, December 15
  Bear No More
Can't. Ever. Take it. Just stop it. Enough means enough. What did I tell you?

She's twenty three!! I know about the roads with the evil men and the charkueyteow that gives out trans and what ever fats that piles on the calories and puts that extra bit of flesh on her hips. Its her. Look if he cares she can be Lydia Shum and he would still care. If he doesn't care I can be Nicole Kidman and he would still not care.

Plastic cling wrap works wonders around the waist.

Hold your tongue about what I can, or I cannot do.

You know I now realize why they relish in being unable to speak their own mother tongue. Upper middle class society all speak English anyway. Does your mother tongue really matter?

Shen me dou wu shuo wei, wu shuo wei.

So what? I may be a banana but at least I'm not an Ah Beng. You put two plaits on her head and she still doesn't look like an Ah Lian. Define them: Ah Beng vs Ah Lian. I would bet that we're all bengs and lians in their eyes.

She's lost touch of her sanity and I don't want to give a damn. What are pronouns anyway? They don't really matter.

BTW if you're proud of your stupid sense of humour, it sucks and oh boy can I attest to it because she knows she vacuums pretty efficiently. And all the dirt is gone.

Be nice, tap a little and walk the road happily. La di darrrrrrrrr I forgot what I was supposed to be. Hey, hey! It rhymes. Claps. Skips. Does a little jig.

Faints.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger