minishorts.net
Monday, December 22
  Don't Leave Me Out Cold
What happens when a very dear friend suddenly shuts you out of his life? What do you do? You try to find out what's wrong and all you get is a 'Everything is different now. There's nothing you can do.'

Sometimes you have to understand that the tiniest things you say, those which you think don't really mean a thing, will hurt the people who care for you the most. And then when you feel the doors closing shut on you, you're left out cold, not knowing what to do.... You feel as if you've done something wrong, but you really don't know what.

*sniff*

But then again, thank you for taking me through the morning, even though we're miles and miles apart, the e-mail tags keep me through these times of foggy blindness. If ever there were a guiding light to light my way amidst my petrified confusion, it must be you. And I am eternally grateful.

What Ed would place in the list of 'Weirdest Ways To Ask A Girl Out':

Him: Hey
Her: Yeah?
Him: When are you getting married?
Her: Huh?
Him: You know? You said you were getting married?
Her: Huh? Like when? To whom?
Him: You told me what.
Her: Since when?
Him: You know. That guy you've been going out with since high school. So long already, don't waste time lah!
Her: HUH?? Eh, I've been single for almost a year already?
Him: Oh is it. Like that settle lah. Since you free now, what you say you, me go on a date this week, go catch Infernal Affairs III...?
Her: HUH??? You and your gf bo liao meh?
Him: Yeah end story.
Her: I think you just broke up and suffering from relationship deprivation lah...
Him: Choi... you think me damn desperate going to ask you out meh? Okay fine, never mind. I will wait another year and ask you out again. OK.
Her: HUH?
Him: You think about it lah. Got to go... bye.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger