minishorts.net
Friday, January 2
  Day Two
On the second day of the new year I suppose I ought to tie up some lose ends by apologising to the ones I have sinned against this year. Especially that person whom I was chatting with last night. I've been thinking about what I said and as much as I am absolutely appalled by the things that you've suggested... I think that the bulk of the fault really lies on my shoulders. For that I am truly sorry.

Also an apology to a certain very good friend up north for losing my temper in a most undignified way sometime in September last year. Well, I trust that you are in the most suitable position to decide what should or should not happen... as much as I am disappointed in the manner that things have turned out to be, I suppose... grrrrr.... you are right. Oh well. Que sera sera.

A very reluctant apology to that person whom I spent three years of my good youth with. As much as I am agonized by the manner things have turned out to be, I should like to say this to you: good riddance, and good luck. And thanks for pointing out to me that I am happier without you. Although I still stand by my opinion that you could have had more tact, for what was worth. No one deserves to be treated like shit and I thank you very much for proving to me that being treated like shit is absolutely possible.

*PHEW*

Thereby I wish to add another three important points that I should achieve by the end of 2004.

  • Not to be treated like shit.

  • To be happy.

  • If I were to be with someone, that someone must make me happy.


  • I know I know. You'll make her happy won't you? This question you must answer one. MUST ANSWER. MUST ANSWER. MUST MUST MUST ANSWER.
     




    << Home
    we hope she's getting better...

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

    ARCHIVES
    September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


    Powered by Blogger