minishorts.net
Saturday, January 10
  Gah
Ed said it'd be a good idea to blog this little thing cryptically and for safekeeping just in case in some point in time I come to that certain stage and I need to look back to what made things happen in the first place. I think that's a pretty good idea lah. So that's why I'm doing all this crap.

I don't think 'I don't know' is such a good thing to say right? Look if I can't sleep and wake up so bloody early just to log on to do this 'katharsis' thingy. Oh yeah YK bought me the Lemon Jelly cds and they're super nice. So he was saying that he was terribly surprised. I'm actually in quite a state of shock. I don't know lah. After all the analysing and thinking I've just decided to go with the flow. The other night after an eight-hour nap I just woke up and felt that I had to go to the Temple to do some meditating and I drew a fortune stick for good advice. So it said I should not be swayed by outside and non-related influences. But I told you right. So yeah. I think its fine. As long as its fine with you. I know you know I decided when I asked you.


Feel good feelings don't ever feel these good lah. *sigh*

I don't even know what happened.

Its just that it felt nice from day one, when I was so down and it was there for me, cheering me on... bashing up the one person whom I thought I would wait for forever and ever and ever. And then I felt it moving on, as she gained confidence to see it again.... see the world in a much much pwettier pwetter light and regain that self that she had lost ever since she started blabbing totally in chinese. So there were nice nice limau panas and milo ais peppered over a table with new friends and invitations to go out and meet people because you wanted her to meet more people. And then somehow something happened, didn't it?

OH Jeesh I don't even know what I'm talking about. I just can't sleep. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay. I'm going to go and try and sleep otherwise I'll get really really dark circles and then my SK-II hamper goodies might not work anymore.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger