minishorts.net
Wednesday, January 21
  A(n Interestingly) 'Cam'did Moment
You do know that I have a webcam right? Well, one of the first people whom I cam-ed with would be YK. Now YK's a very good friend of my ex boyfriend PY... I actually do know YK back from high school days, but I haven't really spoken to him in real life before. He's that kind of person who I can yak on with for hours on the net, but in real life, we would exchange less than 10 sentences. When PY and me were still an item we would attend little high school reunions together, and that's where I would usually see YK. We wouldn't talk to each other much, but I suppose we're friends then.

When PY decided to bail out on me, of all the friends from that particular high school gang, YK was the only one who was nice to me. As in stayed online and chat with me and well, yeah, YK would be one of the very few CHS friends who've seen me progressed from mad-obsessed-cannot-live-without-PY to the person that I am now.

Anyway YK was at Starbucks Mont Kiara surfing the net last night, with PY and some old friends, and he asked for me to beam my cam over again. Mmmm... bits and parts of my conversation with YK as I can recall...

YK: Eh I didn't know you were so good friends with MK.
Me: Yeah mah... can talk to him, we can go on all night ... bitch bitch bitch about the evil men and women who break our hearts.
YK: PY is here too.
Me: Oh izzit? Hi hi!!!
*long pause*
Me: Eh why never say hello to meeeeeee?
YK: He says hi too...
Me: See see!! I wanna see the cam too. I wanna see what my ex look like now...
YK: Very hannnndddssoooommmeee...
Me: Sure boh? Cannot be lah that gang all pui pui dei.
YK: Eh where got why you so bad one....
Me: Yeah mah all of you all getting FAT.
YK: Now no mah he now handsome and thin.
Me: Ye ke?? He always very FAT one.... wah so silent all eyes on me lerrr (nvm I oso biasa adi)
YK: What you so pperraaasssaaaann....


I just wonder what PY and that group of friends, especially CY whom I used to consider a very good friend (but after what happened... we sorta fell out) thought of that chat. If they didn't think of it as significant or anything, I just wonder what if my CHS friends do visit this blog and read up on how spectacularly upfront I have become about my past on here... and well I'm sure they do know who is who.

If you're here, you're from that gang, you've been visiting my blog regularly and you wanna say hi here, say hi here! And you know, if you care still do care just click and tell me you care. Or if you don't appreciate being anonymously famous here, just tell me okay? I promise to create more subtle metaphors to refer to you guys the next time.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger