minishorts.net
Friday, January 30
  Oh Yes!
Yes, babies, a post before I get accused of being sporadically or weekly. There's the subsided headache after all that rush rush rush of the week as I tried desperately to complete my papers and finish up work. And then suddenly the good news came: Assignment deadline's actually on the 5th. Oh joy joy joy!!!

So here I am, waking up at 12 noon on a Friday, when I was supposed to be forcing my tired eyes through scores and scores of articles on Developmental Communication in Infants. Oh yes yes last night was absolutely tiring, holding David's miniDV around the house as Mum did the Arrangements on the table. Pai Tee Kong night was very noisy, and none would have guessed that it was actually a Thursday night... oh well I'm sure many Hokkiens would have taken leave today just like me.

A friend was asking if I was dating sambardee... I asked that friend to ask that sambardee but according to that friend that sambardee told him 'Go ask CK laaaaaaaa'.... I also said 'You ask him laaaaaaaaaaaa'..... and then that friend said, 'What is this aaah? Two of you testing to see how fast rumours can fly in XXXXs izzit??'

Not testing laaaahh...... takkan I go around putting some stupid banner or wearing a t-shirt that says, 'Hey hey lookie here I'm dating sambardee...'

Ah yeah. Ok lah now you know.

HEY I'm still single okay. I'll be single until the day I tie the knot. And I don't plan to tie the knot until I'm at least twenty eight. Otherwise yah... I'm dating sambardee.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger