minishorts.net
Friday, February 27
  Hey You!
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to make an official announcement that I shall not be writing any Friendster testimonial for anyone that I have only known for less than 10 days. I think its appallingly insulting that I pretend to know you and write a testimonial for you just so that you can have an 'impressive' list of 'friends' who are vouching for you, with stupid, untrue words. If you message me again and ask me to write you a testimonial, please think about how stupidly stupid your stupid sense of humour is.

Don't be so lame to go around ICQing people, and especially, sending me an e-mail, saying 'hi, how are you, long time no see' only to end it with a 'please write me a testimonial for friendster'. Obviously you have no self-regard for yourself, and if you really need Friendster testimonials to boost your happiness and confidence, OMG... please lah at least approach people who you know well.

I mean, I do admit I'm somewhat of a Friendster advocate, and testimonials are fun especially if they come from friends who know you well. Most of my testimonials are amazingly honest (Ed calls me a fire-reeking dragon in his testimonial to me, and many have said that I'm very aggressive)... but when someone doesn't really know you, and sends you a testimonial. Ha. That's like totally fake. I know I do, at times, ping my friends and do beg them for a testimonial, but I certainly do not go around pestering a person that I hardly know, and I mean PESTERING, as in, e-mails, messages, IM-messages and what nots, begging for testimonials.

Today, I'm applying some rules regarding this matter.

1. If you voluntarily write me a testimonial, thank you very much.
2. If I voluntarily write you a testimonial, and you write me a testimonial in return, thank you very much.
3. I like to be reciprocal, so if I don't know you very well but you write me a testimonial, I'll probably write you a testimonial that says something like this: 'This is to verify that minishorts is a friend of XXX. Other than that, to know what XXX is like, please do message him/her and be his/her friend. Don't ask me what he/she is like, because I think you can find out and decide for yourself.'
4. If I only attended a 12-day camp with you during which maybe we were close to each other, but after which you do not even bother to keep in touch nor send me news of yourself nor find out how I'm doing, DON'T, I repeat, DON'T ask me to write you a testimonial.

Now excuse me while I be a hypocrite for the last time and go write a fake testimonial since I promised someone that I will. Otherwise, the rules 1-4 above will apply beginning tomorrow.

Toodles.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger