minishorts.net
Tuesday, February 24
  Well, well, well
Today the significance of minishorts.net has struck me like a lightning bolt. The extent of how this blog has shaped my recent past is unbelievably incredible, and for once, I'm quite speechless. For many bloggers like yours truly, you would have had this revelation already, I think... yes yes yes believe it, I am absolutely shocked, after long months of ploughing along in this silly fashion, logging on to blogger.com every day to record the events of the day, or the after-events of the events... I have only begun to admit it.

No lah, I didn't actually think that having a blog would have any effect on my life at all. Previously it was just... blog lor. Record lor. Continue lor.

Now, right...my decisions are actually affected by the comments that you give me. WHOA. I can't believe it.

You see, just three days ago I have had to overcome a particularly minor intrusion into my otherwise reasonably calm life, and because I was quite troubled by this little issue, I blogged it lah (as usual). OK OK, so most of you probably have speculations, and please be assured that most of you speculated wrongly (hoi I'm not dying to get married okay?!)... the point is its my private life... and I have hardly blogged my private life in public ever since you-know-what happened last Valentine's... so obviously readers are not entitled to have too much of a peek into my life...

But the fact is this: Regardless of what you do know or do not know... ever since you-know-what happened, everything significant that I do seems to be dangerously clinging to the b-l-o-g. Like the decision that I made the night before.

I'm not sure if thats entirely a good thing.

Die die die.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger