minishorts.net
Tuesday, March 2
  My Friends, You've Just Been Insulted
This stupid conversation somehow ALWAYS, ALWAYS crops into the picture when I speak to this certain friend of mine, he of the gang that I used to hang out with when I was still with PY. And everytime, it ends up in a stupid senseless debate, where I'm left fuming because I always feel as if my friends have been innocently insulted. In the first place the manner the conversation was carried out was insanely rude, he accusing me of not choosing 'the right person'. Boy am I pissed, and if you're my friend, I think you'd be too. And yes this is a very long post.

Friend: there's a possibility ur emotional feeling now is being manipulated by the new person because of the last breakup? you see..... when a person cycle of life is at its lowest.... people around will seem to accept anyone who can revert that cycle.
Friend: first sign:- u wanna have his baby?
Friend: does he want u to have his baby?
Friend: i tell u this: when i hold my gf hands.... i told myself i m gonna marry her.... do u c it like that?
Minishorts: i know for a fact, that when i was dating py he kept on telling me that he wanted to marry me, but i was never secure.
Minishorts: i know also for a fact, that when i hold my current bf's hand, i feel more secure than I have ever felt in the entire time I was with py
Friend: that's all craps.....py is not a case for you to justify
Friend: its all a nightmare since day one.
Friend: as a friend I see the best in u and I know u can go far more than what u now! is this what u want now? or just another bus-stop? waiting 4 the next right bus to hop on?
Minishorts: i don't think of seeking 'the right person. i think the 'right person' is who you want him to be.
Minishorts: and there's no such thing as 'looking for further'. when it comes to relationships. cos think about it. where do i stop? until i find a datuk's son? a prince?
Minishorts: in your case... don't tell me you keep on looking further for better? now think about it... what if, you get married, and 5 years later you still can't conceive? what do you do? seek another 'more fertile' woman?
Friend: well, its up 2 u 2 decide..... remember, whatever decision u made today, will make a difference to the future

Friend: since we're in this topic... u wanna know ur real friends opinion?
Minishorts: since you're going to tell me anyway go ahead lor.
Friend: the real friends u n py knew did advice u too at some point in time... and I gave an advice that was neglected.
Friend: i said that its gonna be an ugly ending if things goes out of hand
Friend: i made this statement is not for py.... but was more to you, as a girl/woman
Friend: u r the one which need to see more of the real world.

Minishorts: maybe, but true friends support their friends no matter what and where... friends don't feel bad if words of wisdom were never taken
Friend: I may not be the master of love, but i m the one who see thru the real world
Minishorts: if i don't take the road you tell me i should take, you should not label me as not taking you as a true friend
Friend: its not about that.... wat i wanna say is sometimes, as friends, we had to let you decide right?
Minishorts: true friends don't claim they know everything, just only that they will be there for you.
Friend: we may not know everything, but we can see everything can be seen
Minishorts: that is so thick. how many of you actually stooped to find out how i am, if not for me messaging you once in a while to say hi.
Minishorts: i don't recall a moment that you come online, and say hello to me voluntarily.
Minishorts: if i never updated, would i have disappeared, and u wouldn't even know?
Friend: i m speechless if you put it that way.... Its up to you to define the 'true friends' concept. For me.... my hands and mind are open... facing the real world is much more 'ideal' in defining the fundamentals.

Minishorts: i din't say anything about you mah. its just that when you said 'your real friends' to me the impression i got was that you were telling me that my friends are not my friends.
Minishorts: and that's truly, truly hard to swallow. i didn't grow up in a CHS- alone environment you know
Minishorts:i'm just angry that you're accusing my friends of not being true friends.

Friend: nope.... i m telling you that you don't select true friends. they select you
Minishorts: i don't select my friends . they're just there for me.
Friend: think the other way.... why some friends don't accept you?
Minishorts: then they're not friends.
Friend: just remember this, we want u 2 c more things.... the real life.... not just BRATs

Now since he's not here to defend himself, I'd like to say this in public: anyone who really knows me, or even knows me as just an acquaintance, would know that I do NOT worship any of the organizations I participate in, nor in particular that organization that I joined more than 6 years ago. I can't find even the word to describe this particular friend of mine, you may do the honours for me. But he's a friend, and I can give him that much. Just very chauvisnistic, and thinks that the real world revolves around him, while I float blindly in a sea of fantasized, mistaken virtual reality.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger