minishorts.net
Saturday, March 27
  Work on Saturday
Hello! It's the last Saturday of the month and here I am blogging from the office. Look, there's the renovation guy walking all over the place, they're fixing up Design to make way for more editors, or so I heard. some of the cabinets have been brought over to just outside my cubicle, allowing me more privacy, BUT, less breathing space. My body seems to be heated up internally, but if you put your palm over my forehead and neck, you'll say that there's nothing wrong with me. The sore throat hasn't gone yet, it goes every time I take the doctor's prescription though. Otherwise, I'm pretty ok, that's why I'm here today.

Mum has been notified that for the next few months I'll be seeing less of her, become more edgy, become more sensitive and more prone to tears of frustration. The more sensitive part came yesterday when I almost yelled at my colleagues on the phone when I found out that they had hid my pillow. Well, yell I didn't. Tried very hard to sound nice (I knew it was a prank), but the moment I put the phone down, I felt tears ... Oh dear, oh dear. Minishorts, you're not being in control of yourself. Not anymore.

Me? I blame it on the weather. That has caused this horrid cold. I want to get well soon because I want to be all nice and happy again. And then the whole world will seem to be a better place to live in. Because I'm nicer to talk to then!
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger