minishorts.net
Saturday, April 24
  And Thus It Begins
The end of several no-weekend weeks for me has finally commenced. Today I am in the office. Tomorrow I will be in the office. Monday I will be in the office, until Friday, and on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th of the month, I will also be in the office.

A designer was telling me, 'Eh, labour day also must come to office hoh?'

Her manager panted, 'Eh, that's why it's called 'labour day'!!!'

Semua jadi kuli.

Okay lah, got one month bonus and performance incentive, but not like I can do anything with that meagre sum also.

I'm just recalling the not-too-long-ago time when I was still a full-time student in school uniform and wondering how come time was taking such a long while to fly. Now I'm wondering, what the heck happened???

All of a sudden it becomes a norm to look into your cupboard and wonder what to wear to the workplace. Last time it was bloody easy okay, I had three sets of pinafores and all I had to think about was, 'Okay, today have to iron this one so that tomorrow can wear.'

Now ah, every sale becomes an opportunity to splurge. And sometimes, splurging becomes a necessity, and clothes really maketh the person.

Yah, work sucks.


 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger