minishorts.net
Wednesday, April 28
  The Bride Stripped Bare
Am stealing short reads of the above title in between breaks now and then. The lessons in here define 'honest'. If any woman were in so much denial as to refuse to admit the complexities of her un-simple life, then this is a must buy. Must keep. Cannot borrow one. Because it is sooooooo stripped, you just go on and on and on.

On another note, here's a disclaimer. HElllllllloooooooo!!!!!! I'm not in denial. If you think my stupid posts don't cohere, its just because I'm a normal human being who doesn't think in a single straight line. My worries get jumbled up with my happy thoughts, and in real life, I can prove to you that I'm a very normal person who skips in the office and hums to Norah Jones over the radio. If you don't trust me trust the people who know me in real life at least. The weirdest thing I do nowadays is say, 'Meow! I'm a cat!' to my darling and do the Victory sign to my colleagues everytime they look up.

Otherwise, I'm just being me.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger