minishorts.net
Monday, April 5
  Dances, Bracelets and Flowers
We won the annual dance performance contest with that dance I choreographed. RM500 goes into the Editorial entertainment fund bank and we're going to have a celebration lunch sometime this week. Amazing stuff, you know? After practising for so long, well, David and myself did say that with the amount of work that we put into the practice, there's no reason why we shouldn't win the contest, except when the big night arrived, and we saw the stuff that the other departments put up, we became rather sceptical.

Well, we won it. That's all that matters, I suppose. Of course, the praises that go around in the office does make the day seemingly brighter, even with the nagging knowledge that work is slowly piling up in the inbox as I go around saying, 'Thank you.'

I also won a simple gold bracelet from the lucky draw, making it my 4th win of the year. YAY YAY!!! Was strolling the corridors of MV on Friday, and looking at the nice nice things they have up on display at Poh Kong, OTC and Goldheart, while SL kept on going, 'You want? I buy for you lah...' and I kept thinking that I didn't want to wear something that would put an invisible stamp over my forehead labelling me as his property.

'I belong to nobody but myself!!!'

So that lucky draw prize just came right on time, you know, how a woman goes through her phases where she wants something sparkly and shiny to decorate her fingers or wrist. Now I have one.

A colleague received a HUGE bouquet of lilies from an anonymous admirer today.... eeeks that's like soooooo sweet. I've always wanted to receive something from an anonymous admirer (note, ADMIRER, not HATER) ... but somehow I always get evil stuff from strangers, like hate-mail and wrong mails. *SNIFF* A girl's got dreams you know, and now that I'm already 24, I haven't entirely grown up yet, and those dreams still exist.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger