minishorts.net
Wednesday, April 28
  Hello?
I'm lost.

I don't know what's happening anymore.

Everything's crammed into this silly place and I don't even know how to breathe anymore.

I miss you.

I can't find you, I don't know where you are. I've lost touch of everything. I just wonder, and wonder, and then I wonder again. I hate to say this, but...

Where the fuck were you?

Forgive me for the profanities, but I told you I'm not in control these days.

I'm so out of control that I have to hide myself in a 3x7 toilet cubicle just to quietly sniffle my woes away.

Shit.

It's good shit, it tastes good, my colleagues saw me putting the shit into the microwave and one of them puked. The other said it would taste great with black kopi-o.

I told the remaining that I'm on a failing diet because I will never be able to lose the excess because of this stupid, absurd project.

It's all pointless.

Because at the end of the day, we're all fighting a losing battle. The 60%, hah. It's actually 80% and no one wants to admit it.

You, you, you.

If you can read my blog, you can understand the English (just the English, not the content, because the content's NOT made to be understood), you've been warned. You're sitting in an ivory tower, you think just because you speak fluently you're head and shoulders above the rest. The truth is, there just isn't a 'rest'. They're all down that drain, and the whole country's living a lie.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger