minishorts.net
Thursday, April 1
  So It's April Fool's Day
It's April, at long last, the co's annual dinner is just the day after tomorrow, and I haven't any shoes to go with my faux leather skirt. Will be leading the dance for Editorial's performance, and after a whole long month of choreographing and practising, I'm terribly spent. Yes, it's a big joke, I can actually choreograph modern dance.

That aside, I am actually looking forward to the rest of the month, even with the humongous work that looms threateningly ahead of me. There's a one day overnight trip to Genting with SL and friends, and then there's also that blogger's eat-out session at Saisaki on the 17th of the month. I heard that many big names will be headed there, and so will I and SL with his short hair, so tell me a big secret, are you coming to watch us all pig out? Or just join in the fun? If you're going you need to update wiki before Grace confirms the reservation.

I last visited Saisaki almost two years ago when I was still with my ex. It was a reunion of sorts for our high school graduating class (that group of friends whom I got close to at the expense of my own high school gang, you know how bf-gf try their best to share friends). Now the food there is excellent, not the taste that is, just that the platter and the assortment of choices that they offer is just amazing. It's lunch, btw, so you don't really have to worry about sleeping on a full stomach. Just come without breakfast, plan not for dinner, and eat all you want. At RM38.50++, I don't think it's that bad. If you're not working, there's a two week's notice for you to save up to 4 ringgit a day (live on biscuitslah) or go beg for some extra allowance. After all, it isn't every day that you get to meet 'greats' like meesh, graceshu, ryuujin, ireneq, khalilur and of course, yours truly.

*Perasan je*
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger