minishorts.net
Monday, April 26
  Walking That Road
I honestly am trying my best but sometimes, I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, even though it promises to be there. See, there're diversions all the way. A sign here, a sign there, and you know what?

I've often come to points where I'm really tempted to try another route. The problem is I have my responsibilities to cover up for, and I honestly love carrying out my responsibilities. But sometimes, many times, I get sidelined, because there are possibilities that really tempt me to wonder, 'So what's up?'

I'm convinced that I'm one delusional, confused person who simply don't know what she wants.

Maybe if it were clearer, the words on the road signs, things that will spell out what lies ahead if I choose to walk that path, it would make things easier. It would definitely be great if I were given the opportunity to actually try things out, and if things at the end of the path don't satisfy me, I can take a quick short cut to the old huge highway, and still find that light at the end of the tunnel waiting happily for me.

But then again, nothing comes easy in life. You make one choice, and you've got to stick to the outcomes of that single decision. You choose something and you've got to sit in it to discover the good and bad of that decision. That's definitely an oxymoronic situation, but knowing it's either good and bad at the same time, well, that's just the whole point, isn't it?
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger