minishorts.net
Wednesday, April 7
  You Know...
... I'm really quite normal, I think. Except that I'm prone to spasms of emotional outbursts, which you're probably going to label this one as one by the time you're done reading it. I'm prone to jumping topics of discussions in the middle of sentences, and that's why if you follow this bowling ball down the alley, you get dizzy when the ball suddenly makes a u-turn and rolls towards you instead of towards the pins. That's just the tip of this iceberg for you. Iceberg! Because I can be incredibly cold most of the time, even though I promise to be warm and enthusiastic with the words that flow out of my mind.

My friend just returned my Mars/Venus handbook and I was reflipping the pages when I found that line which says that women are like waves. See I'm at that low point of the wave now, I suppose, or maybe there's a storm brewing in me somewhere (maybe its already blowing!). I'm having doubts, I'm being uncertain, getting shaky here. There's a bit of chemistry in the air with people I know, not people I'm attached to and it's making me groove slightly... yes there's excitement, and shock, and horror, and 'what the heck is going on here?' and that 'oh it's probably nothing' thing....

Hey you, woman, you know that line 'It's probably nothing' is as good as nothing, because even though you keep reminding yourself that it's probably nothing... you do think about it. Because it is encouraging, flattering and we like that attention. Because we're all female... and nothing makes us more vulnerable than the fact that we 'doubt'.

About what I'm doubting? You've got to dig real deep to find out.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger