minishorts.net
Tuesday, June 8
  Go... Gone
My brand new Sony Ericsson T630 went up in flames today. Literally. Actually, the phone is still intact, but the charger zonked out on me and decided to call it a day, after three days of being my property. It was sitting comfortably in the socket for about 15 minutes, while I worked on the computer, and then suddenly, there was this loud and abrupt buzzing sound and the whole computer died.

I thought my Mac decided to die an early death.

See, at first I was almost in tears because the computer is FILLED with work, compiled over a period of ... many many months lah. And then I thought, okay, cool, I'll get a new computer come July... but then, the work gone! The things lost, and the things I'll have to do.

But it wasn't the computer you see. The technicians pulled out the plugs and there it was, my Sony Ericsson charger?FRIED. The computer's okay, everything is intact... just that the electrical plug-in sockets are now obsolete and awaiting attention.

So there goes my NEW PHONE. Grrr... and I thought the worst was over.

Ooh. But you know it already. That's like so fun! Astounding, but still. Fun.

It's just the things I like?well, they're really quite common. Things like: freshly washed hair, gel-less please, ooh, haircream off too! I like the smell of clean after shave, and that unmistakable scent of antiseptic soap... I like dry carpets, devoid of damp musty whiffs, and clean car floor mats that don't remind you of public buses or taxis. Things like that. Very simple, yeah? Easy to do. See, how easy to please I am. Smell nice, look nice, clean up nice.
 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger