minishorts.net
Monday, July 5
  Sneak Peek: Wheee!!! I win!!!
I must remind myself to turn on my handphone's recorder the next time I get into an unexpected debate with SL dearest.

Oh you know how he is (or how most men are), they absolutely hate losing. And how women are, they just absolutely must win. Wait, the two situations aren't entirely the same. Men hate losing, women just must win. No no, they are not the same thing, they're not paraphrases of each other. Understand that one first. Next you should also know that SL is such a man, and I'm such a woman, so always, always, he hates losing, and I must win.

Ready?

Now I can proceed. So SL and me, we argue a lot, like most couples do. Fortunately most of our arguments end in the car and the next day when we meet we're fine, until the next time we argue again lah. Oh we argue about strange things, stuff like

SL: If I'm a cat, and you're a cat, then we are...
Me: I'm a human being.
SL: Wrong! We are CATS.
Me: No you nut. We're human beings. Cats don't talk.
SL: CATS! The MUSICAL!!!! Meow!!!
Me: Meow.
SL: See! You meow.
Me: Yes but cats don't talk.
SL: I talk.

Stuff like that.

Anyway, the recorder's A MUST. A MUST A MUST A MUST!!! You've just GOT TO HEAR the way SL throw up his hand in exasperation and screaming, 'Ok ok YOU WIN YOU WIN YOU WIN!!!' And then I'll try to fish out my recorder to tape up that priceless moment.

'Wait wait wait!!! Say that again. Who won???'

And then he'll just go, 'Nooooooo!!!!' and then sit really still. And there it goes. Poof. That priceless line.

Friends who know SL KNOW very very well that HE WILL NEVER LOSE. That last time he was going on and on and on crapping on a train, it got so bad he almost got another BRAT banging his head against the train windows just to shut him up.

That 'You win' line is reserved for me.

MUAHHAAHAHHAH. I feel so achieved. The next time if a debate is imminent, you're going to get it from me. Wheeeee!!

*Muaks* Love you dear.

 




<< Home
we hope she's getting better...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Narcissistic, just like you. Otherwise, you'd like to think she's living a better life than you are. Walk on for the future.

ARCHIVES
September 2002 / October 2002 / November 2002 / December 2002 / January 2003 / February 2003 / March 2003 / April 2003 / May 2003 / June 2003 / July 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger